Mother's Day Walk
The Breast Cancer Society of Canada (in assocation with Cleo) is holding a Walk for a Cure on Mother's Day at participating malls around the country. See website link below:
http://mothersdaywalk.ca/
I feel the need to do something to contribute, so this is a good start. I will be walking at 9:30 a.m. at the White Oaks Mall location on Sunday, May 14th.
If you are interested in sponsoring me, please let me know. All pledges must be collected by Mother's Day (May 14th). A tax receipt will automatically be provided for donations of $20 or more, but they will also provide a tax receipt for donations under $20, as long as you request one.
I have the sign up sheets in my office and will also have them at home. Alternatively, you can donate on-line, just let me know and I'll include you on my sheet.
Thanks again everyone.
Colleen
http://mothersdaywalk.ca/
I feel the need to do something to contribute, so this is a good start. I will be walking at 9:30 a.m. at the White Oaks Mall location on Sunday, May 14th.
If you are interested in sponsoring me, please let me know. All pledges must be collected by Mother's Day (May 14th). A tax receipt will automatically be provided for donations of $20 or more, but they will also provide a tax receipt for donations under $20, as long as you request one.
I have the sign up sheets in my office and will also have them at home. Alternatively, you can donate on-line, just let me know and I'll include you on my sheet.
Thanks again everyone.
Colleen

3 Comments:
At 12:21 AM,
Anonymous said…
This is very interesting site... »
At 9:23 AM,
Anonymous said…
best regards, nice info » »
At 7:27 PM,
Anonymous said…
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »
Post a Comment
<< Home