Call Booking
This morning I decided that since I book calls for a living, booking an appointment with a surgical oncologist should be a no brainer.
So, after "patiently" waiting for 2 days since my appointment with my family doctor, I decided to contact Dr. Engel's office myself. I pleaded my case and received a call this afternoon that I am scheduled to see him at 2:00 p.m. on Monday afternoon. What a relief.
Stay tuned.....
Love CJ
So, after "patiently" waiting for 2 days since my appointment with my family doctor, I decided to contact Dr. Engel's office myself. I pleaded my case and received a call this afternoon that I am scheduled to see him at 2:00 p.m. on Monday afternoon. What a relief.
Stay tuned.....
Love CJ

2 Comments:
At 2:16 PM,
Kim said…
Good for you. The squeaky wheel gets the oil.
Keep on truckin'
Kim
At 2:08 PM,
RSvilpa said…
Good work luv - it's 11 am PDT so you're now in the office and starting the chat. Lu, Tommy and I send our love, as do my family back in London town and in-laws in Rio.
Post a Comment
<< Home