A Good Week
It just dawned on me this morning that I haven't written on my blog for a week. Sorry about that.
Last weekend, Sean and I went to Toronto for a well deserved little break. Sydney had fun at Grandma's house......not sure if she even missed us as she didn't want to leave when we got home!
We stayed at the Intercontinental Hotel in downtown Toronto and went with no plans. We dropped into IKEA on the way for a little bit o' shopping. Hung out at the Eaton Centre and went for a nice dinner. The next day we headed out to the Art Gallery of Ontario to see the Ansel Adams exhibition. It was a tiring but fun weekend. Just the break we both needed.
Dawn came to visit me for the day yesterday. I haven't seen her for awhile and it was nice just to hang out and do some catching up.
I have had 6 of 30 power sunbathing treatments to date and things are going well. I have a bit of tenderness on the skin but nothing else as of yet.
Love CJ
Last weekend, Sean and I went to Toronto for a well deserved little break. Sydney had fun at Grandma's house......not sure if she even missed us as she didn't want to leave when we got home!
We stayed at the Intercontinental Hotel in downtown Toronto and went with no plans. We dropped into IKEA on the way for a little bit o' shopping. Hung out at the Eaton Centre and went for a nice dinner. The next day we headed out to the Art Gallery of Ontario to see the Ansel Adams exhibition. It was a tiring but fun weekend. Just the break we both needed.
Dawn came to visit me for the day yesterday. I haven't seen her for awhile and it was nice just to hang out and do some catching up.
I have had 6 of 30 power sunbathing treatments to date and things are going well. I have a bit of tenderness on the skin but nothing else as of yet.
Love CJ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home