Wall Motion Study
I'm off to Victoria Hospital this morning to have another Wall Motion Study done. This is the study that checks to make sure that my heart is still healthy after all of the drugs they have been pumping into me.
When I arrive they will take some blood, then mix it up with some radioactive material (I have to wait for about 30 minutes while they do that). Then they reinject the blood and take several slow scans of my heart for about 45 minutes. Maybe I'll have a nap during all of this.
Speaking of sleep, or lack thereof. I seem to be having night sweats now. They come on, wake me up and then I can't get back to sleep. Menopause, here I come. Another lovely side effect of the drugs. Great!
On the bright side, only 2 more weeks left before my last chemo treatment. Whoo hoo!
Love CJ
When I arrive they will take some blood, then mix it up with some radioactive material (I have to wait for about 30 minutes while they do that). Then they reinject the blood and take several slow scans of my heart for about 45 minutes. Maybe I'll have a nap during all of this.
Speaking of sleep, or lack thereof. I seem to be having night sweats now. They come on, wake me up and then I can't get back to sleep. Menopause, here I come. Another lovely side effect of the drugs. Great!
On the bright side, only 2 more weeks left before my last chemo treatment. Whoo hoo!
Love CJ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home