Hair in the Breeze
I forgot to mention that two weeks ago when I was packing the car to get ready for the Aerosmith concert......I felt my hair move in the breeze! Well, it was more like a windstorm than a breeze, but needless to say it took me by surprise. It's been such a long time since I have felt the hair on top of my head do anything let alone move!
But don't get too excited. I am not close to revealing a new hairdo by any means. However, if you want to know what a human chiapet looks like come on by and you can take a look.
Dr. Potvin told Kim that 85% of patients start to have their hair come back on the Taxol. So I hope that my hair continues to grow. However, I could still lose my eyebrows and eye lashes. Won't I be cute?
Love CJ
But don't get too excited. I am not close to revealing a new hairdo by any means. However, if you want to know what a human chiapet looks like come on by and you can take a look.
Dr. Potvin told Kim that 85% of patients start to have their hair come back on the Taxol. So I hope that my hair continues to grow. However, I could still lose my eyebrows and eye lashes. Won't I be cute?
Love CJ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home