New Side Effects
Yesterday the side effects from the Taxol started to arrive.
It's pretty much like Dr. Potvin described it would be. I feel like I have the aches and pains of the flu (from the waist down). So far things aren't too uncomfortable.
I have started to get the tingling in my feet a bit too, but I find if I keep moving it's not so bad.
I am a bit anxious because with the new drugs you just sit around waiting to see how your body is going to react, not knowing how bad it's going to be. Perhaps once I have been through this first cycle and know what to expect, I will settle in again.
I'm off to yoga now at Wellspring.
Other than that, there's nothing much new to report.
Love CJ
It's pretty much like Dr. Potvin described it would be. I feel like I have the aches and pains of the flu (from the waist down). So far things aren't too uncomfortable.
I have started to get the tingling in my feet a bit too, but I find if I keep moving it's not so bad.
I am a bit anxious because with the new drugs you just sit around waiting to see how your body is going to react, not knowing how bad it's going to be. Perhaps once I have been through this first cycle and know what to expect, I will settle in again.
I'm off to yoga now at Wellspring.
Other than that, there's nothing much new to report.
Love CJ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home