Aerosmith Concert Today!
Today is the day I get to forget all about cancer.
Mike and I are off to see Aerosmith at the DTE Energy Music Theatre in Michigan. Unfortunately, I won't be getting backstage to meet Steven. But it's not for a lack of trying.
A special thanks to Rosie and Karmen for giving it the good old college try.
I'm happy just to be healthy enough to be going.
Love CJ
Mike and I are off to see Aerosmith at the DTE Energy Music Theatre in Michigan. Unfortunately, I won't be getting backstage to meet Steven. But it's not for a lack of trying.
A special thanks to Rosie and Karmen for giving it the good old college try.
I'm happy just to be healthy enough to be going.
Love CJ

1 Comments:
At 1:09 AM,
Anonymous said…
Thinking of you rocking away with Mike and Steven...hope you had a fantastic time. Looking forward to hearing all about it!!! S:)
Post a Comment
<< Home