Frustration
For some reason this week seems to have been a rough one. I am feeling unbelievable frustration.
I'm frustrated that my life is on hold and I can't do what I want when I want. I'm frustrated that I'm tired all of the time. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.
My schedule isn't my own. I have to plan everything around how I'm feeling and what appointments I have and what drugs I have to take. I can't work. I feel useless.
This frustration seems to have led me to have less patience that I normally do. It's not like I had a whole lot of patience to begin with!
I can't seem to handle anything this week without spontaneously bursting into tears. My poor family.
I've just had enough....and man I've still got a long way to go.
Okay - the pity party is over now. Thanks for listening.
Love CJ
I'm frustrated that my life is on hold and I can't do what I want when I want. I'm frustrated that I'm tired all of the time. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.
My schedule isn't my own. I have to plan everything around how I'm feeling and what appointments I have and what drugs I have to take. I can't work. I feel useless.
This frustration seems to have led me to have less patience that I normally do. It's not like I had a whole lot of patience to begin with!
I can't seem to handle anything this week without spontaneously bursting into tears. My poor family.
I've just had enough....and man I've still got a long way to go.
Okay - the pity party is over now. Thanks for listening.
Love CJ

1 Comments:
At 9:58 AM,
Victoria Martin said…
I'm really sorry the frustration has hit so bad Colleen. It totally sucks that you can't take a vacation from this - well , that you even have to deal with it at ALL! :( All I've got to offer are some {{{hugs}}}
Post a Comment
<< Home