It's All About Me

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Fluid

The ultrasound I had today "unofficiallly" showed that the lump at the surgery site is likely fluid. Whew!

The results will be sent to Dr. Perera in about a week or so. So I would imagine that I will hear back from him at that point.

Likely nothing needs to be done as Dr. Potvin mentioned that quite often fluid can still be at the surgery site because the body can take awhile to reabsorb it.

Love CJ

3 Comments:

  • At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool - can I poke it like a blister?!!!
    Glad to hear this good news. But seriously - can I poke it?!

    Rosie

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    How lovely to see you today at the clinic...finally!

    Dr. Potvin said that 85% of patients begin to get their hair back once the Taxol starts. Something to look forward to. We'll have to take our bald picture soon before I get too much fuzz.

    Kim

     
  • At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    for colleen@kim, its not Fuzz it's what needs to be shaved off next! my view but it is your head(s).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home