Yoga?
Today was another good day.
Since the breast cancer support group is over at Wellspring, Kim and I decided to keep our Wednesdays free for our smaller 2 person support group. Today we had lunch together and did some one on one catching up. Thanks Kim for all of your support.
Afterwards I headed over to Wellspring to sign up for a few of their programs. I registered for a couple of Reiki and Therapeutic Touch sessions to see what they are all about. Apparently, both are meant to help relax you. Something I definitely need!
I also signed up for yoga starting in September. No, I am not the most flexible of people, but I have been assured that this is beginner yoga and I will not be expected to fold myself up into a pretzel. More good news.
I am feeling well, although still a bit tired. Just waiting patiently for the hair to fall out. Methinks it will be in a few short days.
The clippers have been purchased.....so bring it on!
Love CJ
Since the breast cancer support group is over at Wellspring, Kim and I decided to keep our Wednesdays free for our smaller 2 person support group. Today we had lunch together and did some one on one catching up. Thanks Kim for all of your support.
Afterwards I headed over to Wellspring to sign up for a few of their programs. I registered for a couple of Reiki and Therapeutic Touch sessions to see what they are all about. Apparently, both are meant to help relax you. Something I definitely need!
I also signed up for yoga starting in September. No, I am not the most flexible of people, but I have been assured that this is beginner yoga and I will not be expected to fold myself up into a pretzel. More good news.
I am feeling well, although still a bit tired. Just waiting patiently for the hair to fall out. Methinks it will be in a few short days.
The clippers have been purchased.....so bring it on!
Love CJ

2 Comments:
At 3:17 AM,
Anonymous said…
Excellent, love it!
»
At 3:50 AM,
Anonymous said…
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »
Post a Comment
<< Home