Blah
Yesterday was a rough day. Tired, nauseous, blah.
But I did manage to go to the Wall Motion scan in the afternoon. This test was done to check on the strength of my heart. Some of the chemo drugs can do a number on your heart muscle so they need a baseline to start with and compare during the treatments. Another test down.
Unfortunately, I missed the last session of our support group at Wellspring. It's hard to believe that 8 weeks are already over.
Not much else to report today.
Back to bed.
Love CJ
But I did manage to go to the Wall Motion scan in the afternoon. This test was done to check on the strength of my heart. Some of the chemo drugs can do a number on your heart muscle so they need a baseline to start with and compare during the treatments. Another test down.
Unfortunately, I missed the last session of our support group at Wellspring. It's hard to believe that 8 weeks are already over.
Not much else to report today.
Back to bed.
Love CJ

3 Comments:
At 11:20 PM,
Anonymous said…
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Free monster gay cocks videos http://www.wellbutrinsideaffect.info/Californiacelexapregnantwhile.html video keno plus size prom dresses Paris hilton sexy movie romance perfume free game keno online poker 20 asensio sport 86 pontiac grand prix parts books Antidepressant furosemide
At 5:32 PM,
Anonymous said…
What a great site » » »
At 2:08 AM,
Anonymous said…
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Ppc gps map freeware Pharmacies and drug stores in waterville mn minnesota
Post a Comment
<< Home