Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow
Yesterday Sean and I attended the wedding festivities for our friends Pete & Paula. Congratulations to the happy couple!
I had originally made an appointment to have my hair done in an up-do style for the wedding, but when I found out that I was definitely going to lose my hair from the chemo I decided to get my hair all chopped off. I am hoping that I will be able to get used to the short hairstyle before I lose all of it. Before (with Sydney on her 2nd birthday) and after photos are below:
I had originally made an appointment to have my hair done in an up-do style for the wedding, but when I found out that I was definitely going to lose my hair from the chemo I decided to get my hair all chopped off. I am hoping that I will be able to get used to the short hairstyle before I lose all of it. Before (with Sydney on her 2nd birthday) and after photos are below:
It's definitely a change, but I guess I'm going to have to get used to it! I will say it only takes 2 minutes to do my hair now. A definite advantage.
We had such a great time at the wedding last night. I forgot I had cancer for an entire evening....and it felt great. I think I'm getting too old for those dance moves, though!
Love CJ


2 Comments:
At 9:13 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey - I like the new hair! Nice that it's easy and quick to do - I bet Sean can also help you maintain it with his trimming expertise!!
Anyways, thinking of you and miss you around work. Can't wait to have you back. In the meantime, we're up for visiting anytime you and Sydney are up for it!!
Karm
At 4:19 PM,
Anonymous said…
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. acuvue hydraclear contact lens contact lens orders Desktop video conferencing technology an article from Fda+approval+of+ritalin+for+adhd
Post a Comment
<< Home