Make-Up Tips
Yesterday, I attended the Look Good Feel Better Workshop at the cancer centre at Kim's suggestion. This is a great program for women with cancer who want to look their best while going through treatments.
First of all we each received a box of over $200 worth of cosmetics. Everything from toner, cleanser to lipstick....probably more make-up than I will use in my lifetime.
The first part of the session focused on make-up tips - how to apply make-up. I think this is the first time I have ever received professional instruction on how to put on make-up (not that this would surprise anyone). This does not count the numerous times that Dawn did my make-up when we were kids with the dreaded blue eyeshadow.
Then there was a presentation on all the different kinds of wigs. Even wigs with human hair. That was kinda creepy. If I do lose my hair I think I'm going to be more of a hat/scarf person. But then again you never know. I might not like the Magic 8 Ball look. Time will tell.
Love CJ
First of all we each received a box of over $200 worth of cosmetics. Everything from toner, cleanser to lipstick....probably more make-up than I will use in my lifetime.
The first part of the session focused on make-up tips - how to apply make-up. I think this is the first time I have ever received professional instruction on how to put on make-up (not that this would surprise anyone). This does not count the numerous times that Dawn did my make-up when we were kids with the dreaded blue eyeshadow.
Then there was a presentation on all the different kinds of wigs. Even wigs with human hair. That was kinda creepy. If I do lose my hair I think I'm going to be more of a hat/scarf person. But then again you never know. I might not like the Magic 8 Ball look. Time will tell.
Love CJ

3 Comments:
At 8:28 PM,
Anonymous said…
best regards, nice info
»
At 1:05 AM,
Anonymous said…
Keep up the good work Microsoft dot net technologies training centres india moving company portland muscle fitness model Hotsey pressure washer Restaurant shirt designs Charlotte homeowners insurance rosacea alternative treatment tax return Mature escort ad Center loss management weight Renault lublin what is the loan to value equation Bathtub brewing company Notebook+hard+drive
At 2:56 AM,
Anonymous said…
Keep up the good work search engine placement Non-prescription colored contact lenses Google dance Enterprise rental car corporate office canon gl2 digital camcorder retail security systems
Post a Comment
<< Home