Magic 8 Ball
Last week I had a vivid dream.....wait for it....about Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson. No, this had nothing to do with their (ahem) online video that is available.
In my dream, I was visiting with Tommy Lee (drummer for Motley Crue) and Pamela and they were giving me a tour of their new home in Ontario (not sure where). Tommy was also recounting a story about the first time he met Pamela. At any rate, it was time for me to leave and of course I needed to ask Tommy one last burning question. I asked "Is it true that Aerosmith will be touring with Motley Crue this fall?"
Tommy replied, "Yep, we're touring with Aerosmith and we're coming to Toronto on August 28th." And I woke up.
A couple of days later I went to the Aerosmith Fanclub website and lo and behold they confirmed that Aerosmith and Motley Crue are touring this fall and the first date that I saw was September 5th. Not in Toronto, but not bad psychic abilities, eh?
I felt the need to e-mail the proof of my dream to my fellow rock 'n roll buddies. Several funny and sarcastic e-mails have since been sent around. Apparently I have been dubbed the Magic 8 Ball (remember that fortune telling toy....you'd make and wish and give it a shake and the "spirit slate" would give you the answer?). This name will be even handier should I lose my hair during chemo.
Sean's hoping I come up with the next winning Lotto 649 numbers. Stay tuned.
So if anyone wants to make a wish......just give my head a shake and I'll provide you with the answer. Or leave a comment and I'll see what I can do.
Life is too funny!
Love CJ
In my dream, I was visiting with Tommy Lee (drummer for Motley Crue) and Pamela and they were giving me a tour of their new home in Ontario (not sure where). Tommy was also recounting a story about the first time he met Pamela. At any rate, it was time for me to leave and of course I needed to ask Tommy one last burning question. I asked "Is it true that Aerosmith will be touring with Motley Crue this fall?"
Tommy replied, "Yep, we're touring with Aerosmith and we're coming to Toronto on August 28th." And I woke up.
A couple of days later I went to the Aerosmith Fanclub website and lo and behold they confirmed that Aerosmith and Motley Crue are touring this fall and the first date that I saw was September 5th. Not in Toronto, but not bad psychic abilities, eh?
I felt the need to e-mail the proof of my dream to my fellow rock 'n roll buddies. Several funny and sarcastic e-mails have since been sent around. Apparently I have been dubbed the Magic 8 Ball (remember that fortune telling toy....you'd make and wish and give it a shake and the "spirit slate" would give you the answer?). This name will be even handier should I lose my hair during chemo.
Sean's hoping I come up with the next winning Lotto 649 numbers. Stay tuned.
So if anyone wants to make a wish......just give my head a shake and I'll provide you with the answer. Or leave a comment and I'll see what I can do.
Life is too funny!
Love CJ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home