It's All About Me

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

INXS

Yesterday, I received all of the dates for my tests before surgery. Nothing too exciting...a couple of ultrasounds, some pre-admit tests, blood tests, etc. I think I need to get prepared to be poked and prodded over the next few weeks....and not in a good way!

But I can't let a few tests get in the way of a good concert, right? Last night, it was INXS, or should I say J.D. Fortune. Three words...skanky, sexy, hot! He was all kinds of yummy...not quite Steven Tyler, but he has several years to improve himself. All in all, a good evening. Thanks for the last minute invite, Rosie! I swear I turned down 10 offers to go and I kept saying no. Ultimately, I just had to say yes. And I'm glad I did.

Several of you have also mentioned that you have had difficulty posting comments. Here is your training session (should I put this in my trip co-ordinator manual?):

When you want to post a comment to one of my posts, go to the bottom of my post and click on comments (if others have posted a comment, there will be a number beside it). At the top right hand corner you will see a box entitled leave your comment. Underneath this box you will see 3 options, Blogger, Other, Anonymous. If you are not already a blogger, just click on other. You will then be provided with an option to type in your name. Click back into the leave your comment box and type away. When you're done, click on the publish your comment box in the lower right hand corner. Wallah!

Thanks to everyone who has already posted comments. Rosie - thanks for the double love.

All for now,

Love CJ

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home