Let the Games Begin!
The first tests have been ordered. I am off for my first cat scan on May 25th, with a second one scheduled after my surgery on June 22nd. This is part of the study that I am involved in with Dr. Perera and Dr. Engel.
For the first cat scan I get some funky bright stuff pumped into my veins so they can really check things out. I wonder what colour it will be? Will it match my outfit? Ha, ha.
Before the first cat scan I have to go in for a round of blood tests, so I will likely go in for that next week.
I will find out on Monday which appointments have been booked for the other tests prior to surgery.
I also wanted to send a big thank you out to everyone for the cards, e-mails, phone calls and personal visits. I am so very blessed to have you all in my life.
Love CJ
For the first cat scan I get some funky bright stuff pumped into my veins so they can really check things out. I wonder what colour it will be? Will it match my outfit? Ha, ha.
Before the first cat scan I have to go in for a round of blood tests, so I will likely go in for that next week.
I will find out on Monday which appointments have been booked for the other tests prior to surgery.
I also wanted to send a big thank you out to everyone for the cards, e-mails, phone calls and personal visits. I am so very blessed to have you all in my life.
Love CJ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home