Delegation
Okay, everyone can stop laughing about the title of this posting. Delegation....a word I don't use often.
On Wednesday, I had a melt down in my office at work and decided to take the big step. I made the decision that my last day of work would be Friday, May 26th. Stressful, but relieving at the same time.
I have such a great group of colleagues that are going to help pick up my job duties while I am away. They are all more than capable. It's just so hard for me to "delegate" and let go. But the strings have been cut and I'm on my way.
On Tuesday, I am scheduled for my pre-admittance at Victoria Hospital and then to get my teeth cleaned in the afternoon. On Thursday morning, I have my first cat scan.
My surgery has been scheduled for 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, June 1st, but I have to be there at 7:00 a.m. to be admitted and then have a second ultrasound at 7:40 a.m.
So, what to do with myself when I'm off work before the surgery? I am sure something will come to me. Perhaps I'll actually take the time to take everything all in. I haven't had time to do that yet.
Last week I got a call from Wellspring, where I had put my name on a waiting list for a cancer patient support group. It turns out that there are now enough participants to form a group and this starts on June 7th. Perfect timing after my surgery. Both Kim and I are in the same group, so we'll have to see how it goes. Perhaps we'll have to separate into our own support group and head to the movies every Wednesday!
This weekend we are getting organized for Sydney's 2nd birthday on Monday. Where have two years gone? They have definitely been very eventful. She is such a joy and has brought much love to everyone's lives. We are so grateful.
Happy Victoria Day weekend, everyone!
Love CJ
On Wednesday, I had a melt down in my office at work and decided to take the big step. I made the decision that my last day of work would be Friday, May 26th. Stressful, but relieving at the same time.
I have such a great group of colleagues that are going to help pick up my job duties while I am away. They are all more than capable. It's just so hard for me to "delegate" and let go. But the strings have been cut and I'm on my way.
On Tuesday, I am scheduled for my pre-admittance at Victoria Hospital and then to get my teeth cleaned in the afternoon. On Thursday morning, I have my first cat scan.
My surgery has been scheduled for 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, June 1st, but I have to be there at 7:00 a.m. to be admitted and then have a second ultrasound at 7:40 a.m.
So, what to do with myself when I'm off work before the surgery? I am sure something will come to me. Perhaps I'll actually take the time to take everything all in. I haven't had time to do that yet.
Last week I got a call from Wellspring, where I had put my name on a waiting list for a cancer patient support group. It turns out that there are now enough participants to form a group and this starts on June 7th. Perfect timing after my surgery. Both Kim and I are in the same group, so we'll have to see how it goes. Perhaps we'll have to separate into our own support group and head to the movies every Wednesday!
This weekend we are getting organized for Sydney's 2nd birthday on Monday. Where have two years gone? They have definitely been very eventful. She is such a joy and has brought much love to everyone's lives. We are so grateful.
Happy Victoria Day weekend, everyone!
Love CJ

2 Comments:
At 2:49 PM,
Anonymous said…
Keep up the good work Audi a4 2002 temp sensor Clueless lamont bentley lingerie model Hampton inn sandusky ohio White juvenile bookcases lamictal brand name Backpackers long stay travel insurance pro evolution soccer 4 torrent Risks of taking bextra http://www.high-risk-merchant-account-8.info/Onlinemarylandkeno.html Free fantasy horse racing laser hair removal message board Milf in rantoul ill. Craps gambling online video http://www.perfume-lancome.info/dog-coats-to-sew.html
At 5:25 PM,
Anonymous said…
Keep up the good work Tennessee dual temperature refrigerator freezer Discount merchant account online Ink for hp printers Car cover toyota bcsi scan 949f18b938c09f1a 0 Custom hockey jersey surveillance camera Assault center accutane legal gay lesbian http://www.footballequipment4.info/Fishing-river-custom-rods.html Antivirus free remove cadillac cts Ceftin protonix Emailspellen scrabble Cialis side effects fda Crise d&aposepilipsie lamictal Order phentermine with cash on delivery orders
Post a Comment
<< Home