Chemo Consult Booked
I'll be short and sweet today....
More good news. I have a chemo consultation with Dr. Kylea Potvin (spouse of my family doctor, Dr. Warsh) on Friday, July 7th at 3:00 p.m.
Carrie, can we squeeze in a matinee of Pirates of the Caribbean earlier in the day?
What a relief!
Love CJ
More good news. I have a chemo consultation with Dr. Kylea Potvin (spouse of my family doctor, Dr. Warsh) on Friday, July 7th at 3:00 p.m.
Carrie, can we squeeze in a matinee of Pirates of the Caribbean earlier in the day?
What a relief!
Love CJ

3 Comments:
At 8:39 PM,
Kim said…
Hey great news. I have chemo that day at 8:30am and from what I understand it will be a long one. You'll have to stop by the 'suite' for a visit.
Kim
At 5:07 PM,
Anonymous said…
best regards, nice info » »
At 6:58 AM,
Anonymous said…
That's a great story. Waiting for more. »
Post a Comment
<< Home