Shamesless Plug for My Hairdresser
As you all know, last Saturday I got my hair cut in anticipation of the next step - baldness.
I have to say that I have had so many nice comments on the hairstyle. I agree, even though I am ultimately a long haired freaky geek and that's what I'm used to.
I just have to say that my hairdresser, Sylvia Santos, did a wonderful thing for me last Saturday. She knew the reason for the short cut, since I'd been trying to grow my hair out for months now. She kindly took the time to do it up right, with an awesome style. She even gave me some sample product to use until the big day of baldness arrives.
The real kicker was at the end when I came to pay...she insisted that it was free of charge. I couldn't believe it. She said she refused to charge me for a haircut that I really didn't want. Isn't she amazing?
Here comes the shameless plug....Are you tired of your hairdresser, do you want to try someone new, do you not have a current hairdresser? Then Sylvia's the gal for you.
About a year ago, Sylvia took the big step and opened up her own salon called Tha Salon. It is located on 500 Adelaide St. N., London (just north or Queens Avenue); Telephone: 519-640-6957. I believe she has at least 2 other stylists in her shop and also an aesthetics salon.
I'm not saying that you're going to get a free haircut when you go, but you'll have a hairdresser who's young and hip and has a big heart.
Here's to you Sylvia! You're the best.
Love CJ
I have to say that I have had so many nice comments on the hairstyle. I agree, even though I am ultimately a long haired freaky geek and that's what I'm used to.
I just have to say that my hairdresser, Sylvia Santos, did a wonderful thing for me last Saturday. She knew the reason for the short cut, since I'd been trying to grow my hair out for months now. She kindly took the time to do it up right, with an awesome style. She even gave me some sample product to use until the big day of baldness arrives.
The real kicker was at the end when I came to pay...she insisted that it was free of charge. I couldn't believe it. She said she refused to charge me for a haircut that I really didn't want. Isn't she amazing?
Here comes the shameless plug....Are you tired of your hairdresser, do you want to try someone new, do you not have a current hairdresser? Then Sylvia's the gal for you.
About a year ago, Sylvia took the big step and opened up her own salon called Tha Salon. It is located on 500 Adelaide St. N., London (just north or Queens Avenue); Telephone: 519-640-6957. I believe she has at least 2 other stylists in her shop and also an aesthetics salon.
I'm not saying that you're going to get a free haircut when you go, but you'll have a hairdresser who's young and hip and has a big heart.
Here's to you Sylvia! You're the best.
Love CJ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home