Ah, That's Better!
It just occurred to me that I haven't written since Thursday so a bit of an update is necessary.
Friday morning was the first morning that I didn't wake up nauseous. What a relief. Even though it had only been a few days I was starting to think it wasn't going to go away!
The fatigue is also subsiding. Although sometimes it comes in waves when I'm not expecting it.
Naturally, I ended up getting Sydney's cold, which turned into a bit of laryngytis. Nothing serious. It is much better today.
We did call the cancer clinic though just to check in and be sure that this wasn't something I needed to worry about (no fever yet). The medical oncologist on call indicated that since laryngytis/cold is a virus there isn't anything they can give me anyway. Just rest and fluids.
So I think I'm on the upswing now.
Love CJ
Friday morning was the first morning that I didn't wake up nauseous. What a relief. Even though it had only been a few days I was starting to think it wasn't going to go away!
The fatigue is also subsiding. Although sometimes it comes in waves when I'm not expecting it.
Naturally, I ended up getting Sydney's cold, which turned into a bit of laryngytis. Nothing serious. It is much better today.
We did call the cancer clinic though just to check in and be sure that this wasn't something I needed to worry about (no fever yet). The medical oncologist on call indicated that since laryngytis/cold is a virus there isn't anything they can give me anyway. Just rest and fluids.
So I think I'm on the upswing now.
Love CJ

1 Comments:
At 4:03 PM,
Anonymous said…
Enjoyed a lot! »
Post a Comment
<< Home