Sad
This week an announcement will be made for my replacement at work, so today I went to my office to clean out my personal stuff. It was hard to do.
I know I am going through all of these treatments so I can ensure a long and healthy life, but today I am just sad.
Sad that everything is being taken away from me and not by choice. My life has come to a complete standstill because of this thing called cancer.
I guess it's just a bit overwhelming today. The sadness had to come sooner or later, right?
Onwards and upwards tomorrow.....and yes, just 57 days left to Steven Tyler.
Love CJ
I know I am going through all of these treatments so I can ensure a long and healthy life, but today I am just sad.
Sad that everything is being taken away from me and not by choice. My life has come to a complete standstill because of this thing called cancer.
I guess it's just a bit overwhelming today. The sadness had to come sooner or later, right?
Onwards and upwards tomorrow.....and yes, just 57 days left to Steven Tyler.
Love CJ

1 Comments:
At 11:40 AM,
Victoria Martin said…
Hey Colleen, it's not the same here without you - miss your laughter in the halls! Nobody can *replace* you, 'k?
I'm sorry for the sadness and frustration and overwhelment.
Thinking of you!
And you better post pics of Steven Tyler! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home