Hairless Cat
Now I know what it feels like to be a hairless cat. Well to have a hairless cat head!
Last night I took the final plunge and shaved it all off (with Pookie's help of course). The little hair I had left was starting to look a little "mangey", with spots of complete bareness. My anal retentiveness took over.
Sean and I were laughing at one point, because he hadn't yet shaved his head....his hair was actually longer than mine last night.
To quote the movie "City Slickers"......"this was NOT in the brochure" when Pookie married me. But he's been there every step of the way, no matter what. How lucky am I?
Sydney....well she didn't even notice. Mommy is still Mommy to her, hair or not.
I was pleased to wake up this morning to no nausea. I have been given a couple extra pills to take today and tomorrow to manage the nausea that I had the last time, so I will be glad if this works out. The fatigue hit a bit earlier on the weekend, but that is much more manageable. In fact, I'm going back to bed for a nap right now.
Thanks for hanging in with me everyone. Each one of you are a big source of my strength every day.
Love CJ
Last night I took the final plunge and shaved it all off (with Pookie's help of course). The little hair I had left was starting to look a little "mangey", with spots of complete bareness. My anal retentiveness took over.
Sean and I were laughing at one point, because he hadn't yet shaved his head....his hair was actually longer than mine last night.
To quote the movie "City Slickers"......"this was NOT in the brochure" when Pookie married me. But he's been there every step of the way, no matter what. How lucky am I?
Sydney....well she didn't even notice. Mommy is still Mommy to her, hair or not.
I was pleased to wake up this morning to no nausea. I have been given a couple extra pills to take today and tomorrow to manage the nausea that I had the last time, so I will be glad if this works out. The fatigue hit a bit earlier on the weekend, but that is much more manageable. In fact, I'm going back to bed for a nap right now.
Thanks for hanging in with me everyone. Each one of you are a big source of my strength every day.
Love CJ

1 Comments:
At 11:18 AM,
Anonymous said…
hi colleen, keep up with the good spirit,when your hair grows back you will be more beutifull as before,my jonie did.god bless you, may the lord keep you and guide you, my church is praying for a complete recovery.
love
horst.
Post a Comment
<< Home