It's Okay Mommy!
The shedding has begun.
I wasn't sure what to expect when my hair started to fall out. Basically, I'm like a shedding cat. As long as I don't touch my hair all is good. If I run my hand through my hair I get a nice handful. What to do?
So far I haven't had a huge hunk of hair come out all at once and there isn't much on my pillow so I am still waiting to shave it. It if starts clumping out well then I guess I'll have to suck it up and shave it off.
I have heard that your hair starts to hurt when it starts to fall out. Mine doesn't hurt, it just feels like the hair is barely hanging on by a thread. It is a very odd feeling.
I have been preparing Sydney for the baldness that is coming. I was reminding her the other day that Mommy's hair was going to fall out soon. Sydney simply said "It's okay, Mommy." I have a great kid.
Anyway, I am off to Goderich for a couple of days with Dawn. A much needed getaway for the two of us.
Sean and Sydney will be spending some quality Daddy/Daughter time together this weekend. Thanks Pookie.
I hope everyone has a great long weekend!
Love CJ
I wasn't sure what to expect when my hair started to fall out. Basically, I'm like a shedding cat. As long as I don't touch my hair all is good. If I run my hand through my hair I get a nice handful. What to do?
So far I haven't had a huge hunk of hair come out all at once and there isn't much on my pillow so I am still waiting to shave it. It if starts clumping out well then I guess I'll have to suck it up and shave it off.
I have heard that your hair starts to hurt when it starts to fall out. Mine doesn't hurt, it just feels like the hair is barely hanging on by a thread. It is a very odd feeling.
I have been preparing Sydney for the baldness that is coming. I was reminding her the other day that Mommy's hair was going to fall out soon. Sydney simply said "It's okay, Mommy." I have a great kid.
Anyway, I am off to Goderich for a couple of days with Dawn. A much needed getaway for the two of us.
Sean and Sydney will be spending some quality Daddy/Daughter time together this weekend. Thanks Pookie.
I hope everyone has a great long weekend!
Love CJ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home