Round Three - Ding!
Today was chemo #3. Mom and I arrived at the hospital for my 10:15 blood work appointment and I was the first in line!
My appointment with Dr. Potvin was scheduled for 10:45 a.m. We got in around 11:20 a.m., so not too long of a wait. My blood work was excellent. In fact, they were surprised that it was so normal.
Then over to the chemo suite to check in and get my pager (just like at a restaurant). This allows us to move around the cancer centre a bit and not have to stay in the waiting room constantly. Mom and I chose to sit downstairs in the atrium and have some lunch. My appointment was scheduled for 1:15 p.m.
I got "vibrated" at 1:35 p.m. So again, not too bad.
Everything started to roll in the chemo suite around 1:45 p.m., done by 3:45 p.m. and home by 4:00 p.m.
Whew! I'm whipped.
Proud Mommy moment of the day....My baby girl is in big girl underwear! And she's more than happy to show anyone her new princess underwear. We will have to address this issue when she's older!
I'm sure when Sydney's 18 and she reads this she will be completely mortified that announced this on the internet. Ha, ha!
Have a good long weekend, everyone.
Love CJ
My appointment with Dr. Potvin was scheduled for 10:45 a.m. We got in around 11:20 a.m., so not too long of a wait. My blood work was excellent. In fact, they were surprised that it was so normal.
Then over to the chemo suite to check in and get my pager (just like at a restaurant). This allows us to move around the cancer centre a bit and not have to stay in the waiting room constantly. Mom and I chose to sit downstairs in the atrium and have some lunch. My appointment was scheduled for 1:15 p.m.
I got "vibrated" at 1:35 p.m. So again, not too bad.
Everything started to roll in the chemo suite around 1:45 p.m., done by 3:45 p.m. and home by 4:00 p.m.
Whew! I'm whipped.
Proud Mommy moment of the day....My baby girl is in big girl underwear! And she's more than happy to show anyone her new princess underwear. We will have to address this issue when she's older!
I'm sure when Sydney's 18 and she reads this she will be completely mortified that announced this on the internet. Ha, ha!
Have a good long weekend, everyone.
Love CJ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home