It's All About Me

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Wigging Out!

No everyone, I am not wigging out.....well not really.

Today, I attended a potluck held by my room 16 buddies at Western. It was called the Wigging Out Potluck. Everyone brought something to eat and wore a wig. What a hoot.

A big thank you to my room 16 buddies in the photos ( Carolyn, Julie, Carrie, Sonia, Matoula, Kathryn, Christina, Nicole, Whitney, Jean, Susan R., Natalie, and Marcia). Missing are Kim MacD and Susan H.


My room 16 buddies have been so incredibly supportive of my journey. And this is just another example of it. And the food was sooooo good. We're already planning the "holiday" potluck for December.

I did a bit of work and training with our trip team today. Apparently my brain does still work and I can be useful! This is a good thing.

Thanks again everyone for a great day! It was a great way to spend the day before chemo #4.

You're all the best.

Love CJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home