Feeling Better
Just a short note tonight to let everyone know that I am feeling pretty good today. After yesterday's scare (which hopefully won't happen next time), I am feeling somewhat normal.
The A/C drugs always gave me that metallic taste in my mouth and I always had the feeling that I had to keep food in my stomach to keep it settled. I don't have any of that this time. I am still tired, but so far not as fatigued as in the past. We shall see how the rest of the weekend goes.
I am a little anxious about Monday since I am getting infused with yet another new drug (Taxol), but at least I will have the other drugs before the Taxol and hopefully I won't have a reaction this time. The side effects won't start until around Wednesday and can last up to 4 days. I'll be glad to have this round behind me so I know what to expect for the last three.
Thanks for hanging in with me everyone. The ride's getting a little more bumpy!
Love CJ
The A/C drugs always gave me that metallic taste in my mouth and I always had the feeling that I had to keep food in my stomach to keep it settled. I don't have any of that this time. I am still tired, but so far not as fatigued as in the past. We shall see how the rest of the weekend goes.
I am a little anxious about Monday since I am getting infused with yet another new drug (Taxol), but at least I will have the other drugs before the Taxol and hopefully I won't have a reaction this time. The side effects won't start until around Wednesday and can last up to 4 days. I'll be glad to have this round behind me so I know what to expect for the last three.
Thanks for hanging in with me everyone. The ride's getting a little more bumpy!
Love CJ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home