Guilt
Sometimes I struggle with what to write on my blog. I feel like I'm just repeating myself a lot of the time. The life of a cancer patient gets pretty boring I must admit. And the freakin' weather doesn't help either. Can we get some sunshine please!
The aches and pains started to subside on Saturday, so ultimately things didn't get too uncomfortable. Although I am not really looking forward to going back for more.
I did get very exhausted on the weekend though. I could barely get out of bed on Sunday. I just kept lying in bed thinking that I needed to force myself to get up. Sean and Sydney were home and I felt I needed to be up and around. Guilt, guilt, guilt.
At least when my chemo was on Fridays, I seemed to make it through the weekend okay and then the first week when Sean and Sydney were out of the house during the day I could just lay around on my own during the day (guilt free) and then have some energy for when they came home. Now that my chemo is on Mondays, the following weekend is when I seem the most fatigued.
I know I shouldn't worry about it, but I feel so selfish lying around doing nothing when they are home. Something else for me to work on - yeah!
The good news is that I have felt more like myself the past two days, so the worst is behind me.
Three more to go. I can't wait for December 18th.
Love CJ
The aches and pains started to subside on Saturday, so ultimately things didn't get too uncomfortable. Although I am not really looking forward to going back for more.
I did get very exhausted on the weekend though. I could barely get out of bed on Sunday. I just kept lying in bed thinking that I needed to force myself to get up. Sean and Sydney were home and I felt I needed to be up and around. Guilt, guilt, guilt.
At least when my chemo was on Fridays, I seemed to make it through the weekend okay and then the first week when Sean and Sydney were out of the house during the day I could just lay around on my own during the day (guilt free) and then have some energy for when they came home. Now that my chemo is on Mondays, the following weekend is when I seem the most fatigued.
I know I shouldn't worry about it, but I feel so selfish lying around doing nothing when they are home. Something else for me to work on - yeah!
The good news is that I have felt more like myself the past two days, so the worst is behind me.
Three more to go. I can't wait for December 18th.
Love CJ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home