Round 6 is a Go!
Yesterday, Marilyn and I went to the cancer clinic to have my blood tests done and meet with the doctor. Dr. Potvin is going on maternity leave for 7 months, so I will be seeing various doctors in her absence.
We arrived at 8:45 a.m. and they called me in about 5 minutes later to take my blood. My appointment with the doctor was scheduled for 9:45 a.m. and we got in around 10:15 a.m. So overall not too bad.
My blood tests came back and all is well, so I am ready for round 6 on Tuesday.
But first, I'll be off to the Elton John concert on Monday. I can't wait.
Love CJ
We arrived at 8:45 a.m. and they called me in about 5 minutes later to take my blood. My appointment with the doctor was scheduled for 9:45 a.m. and we got in around 10:15 a.m. So overall not too bad.
My blood tests came back and all is well, so I am ready for round 6 on Tuesday.
But first, I'll be off to the Elton John concert on Monday. I can't wait.
Love CJ

1 Comments:
At 9:44 AM,
Kim said…
So how much do you pay them to keep your appointments on time? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home