Elton John
I always find it helpful to have plans the night before a chemo session. And this week was no expection. I did it up fine with my friend Sandy at the Elton John concert.
Elton was just amazing. He sang and played piano from 8:00 p.m. - 10:40 p.m. He even let the band take a quick break just before the encore and he came out and signed autographs to those lucky people in the front row. What a show man. Hands down one of the best concerts I have ever seen!
The song, The Bridge, from his new album was dedicated to Jenny, a close associate of 30 years, who suffered an aneurysm the same day as the concert and is fightin for her life, John said. "I just hope that she is able to cross "that bridge" so I can see her again when I get home, " he said.
Elton put on such an amazing show you never would have imagined that he probably didn't feel like going on, but as they say in show biz, the show must go on. A good life moto I'd say.
One my friends from work, Donna Swanson, has kindly agreed to let me post a few of her photos of the concert to share with everyone. Thanks, Donna!


Elton was just amazing. He sang and played piano from 8:00 p.m. - 10:40 p.m. He even let the band take a quick break just before the encore and he came out and signed autographs to those lucky people in the front row. What a show man. Hands down one of the best concerts I have ever seen!
The song, The Bridge, from his new album was dedicated to Jenny, a close associate of 30 years, who suffered an aneurysm the same day as the concert and is fightin for her life, John said. "I just hope that she is able to cross "that bridge" so I can see her again when I get home, " he said.
Elton put on such an amazing show you never would have imagined that he probably didn't feel like going on, but as they say in show biz, the show must go on. A good life moto I'd say.
One my friends from work, Donna Swanson, has kindly agreed to let me post a few of her photos of the concert to share with everyone. Thanks, Donna!





Enjoy!
Love CJ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home