Eyebrows
My latest dilemma is the eyebrows. I have never plucked my eyebrows so I was hoping that this would go in my favour.
All of my dark eyebrows have fallen out, leaving light peach fuzzy eyebrows. So what to do? Go around with barely there eyebrows or use an eyebrow pencil and draw a line through the peach fuzz?
Since I don't wear much makeup anyway, I think I'll go with the minimalist look for now.
So if you see me around and think I look ridiculous then you might as well let me know. I can always try the eyebrown pencil!
Love CJ
All of my dark eyebrows have fallen out, leaving light peach fuzzy eyebrows. So what to do? Go around with barely there eyebrows or use an eyebrow pencil and draw a line through the peach fuzz?
Since I don't wear much makeup anyway, I think I'll go with the minimalist look for now.
So if you see me around and think I look ridiculous then you might as well let me know. I can always try the eyebrown pencil!
Love CJ

2 Comments:
At 11:01 AM,
grock said…
Hi Colleen,
The natural look is definately the way to go but if you really have to, don't draw a straight line - feather it in.
I have to tell you though, a common friend sent me some photos of your birthday today and you look great. We haven't seen each other since our high school commencement but I saw the same face! And your family's lovely.
I read your blogs and it is clear that you have strong family/friend support (your husband sounds like a gem). You also have a strong positive spirit! I'm glad you did a blog because the more people you share your experience with, the more people that are praying with you. That's what someone told my Dad (prostrate cancer survivor) when he was diagnosed and that with the same positive, strong spirit and support, heals you faster.
Well I'm sending some sunshine from Barbados and my best wishes.
Take care,
Gabrielle Rock
At 10:46 AM,
Anonymous said…
Eyebrows huh? I had a smile reading your story about the struggles of eyebrow mimimization, because as I age and see hormonal changes, I find myself growing hair in places that I never imagined and think to myself "what the hell am I too do about this damn straggler!!" So, I guess we are proving the theory that every action has an equal and opposite reaction....you lose hair where you want it, I grow hair where I don't want it!! Ha, go figure. I should have known. It's kinda like the whole prom gown thing all over again.
I can't believe how much time has passed and that you are almost done your chemo. Wow, it seems like just yesterday this whole thing got started. Your strength and determination mixed with your amazing attitude and approach are shining stars. You are an amazing woman, Sean is an amazing man, and together you are invincable. How incredible is that. You go girl!!!
Love you
Dawn
Post a Comment
<< Home