New Hair Loss
Here we go again with the hair loss.
I noticed on Friday that my hair was thinning again at the front of my head (not that there was much there). I guess the Taxol is starting to do it's job. So I've decided to go commando and stop using my scarves. Perhaps this will cut down on the wear and tear on my head. We'll see.
My eyebrows are pretty much non-existent, except for the light peach fuzz, and my eyelashes are mostly gone. I just have very thin, light eyelashes so they are very hard to see.
And for the curious, chemo does give you a free Brazilian. Enough said.
I'm starting to feel a bit like a hairless cat. Ah, wouldn't that be the life?
Love CJ
I noticed on Friday that my hair was thinning again at the front of my head (not that there was much there). I guess the Taxol is starting to do it's job. So I've decided to go commando and stop using my scarves. Perhaps this will cut down on the wear and tear on my head. We'll see.
My eyebrows are pretty much non-existent, except for the light peach fuzz, and my eyelashes are mostly gone. I just have very thin, light eyelashes so they are very hard to see.
And for the curious, chemo does give you a free Brazilian. Enough said.
I'm starting to feel a bit like a hairless cat. Ah, wouldn't that be the life?
Love CJ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home