Cleared for Take-off
Today I was escorted to the Cancer Clinic by one of our family friends, Judy. Who knew the Cancer Clinic could be so much fun?
Upon our arrival at 8:00 a.m. I checked into Clinic 2 to get my blood work paper work. Then off to the chemo suite to let them know that I had arrived. They took me in 5 minutes early and we were out of there by 8:30.
Judy and I were thrilled to find out that today was the day of the Christmas Craft Show at the Cancer Clinic. So we spent our waiting time doing some shopping.
We were just heading down for a coffee when my pager went off (5 minutes early again) to meet with the doctor. We met with a Nurse Practitioner as well as a student Nurse Practitioner. The appointment took about 30 minutes as the student wanted to go through my story right from the beginning.
My blood work was good so I'm all set for round 7 on Monday.
I can't believe that in just over 3 weeks the chemo will be over.
Love CJ
Upon our arrival at 8:00 a.m. I checked into Clinic 2 to get my blood work paper work. Then off to the chemo suite to let them know that I had arrived. They took me in 5 minutes early and we were out of there by 8:30.
Judy and I were thrilled to find out that today was the day of the Christmas Craft Show at the Cancer Clinic. So we spent our waiting time doing some shopping.
We were just heading down for a coffee when my pager went off (5 minutes early again) to meet with the doctor. We met with a Nurse Practitioner as well as a student Nurse Practitioner. The appointment took about 30 minutes as the student wanted to go through my story right from the beginning.
My blood work was good so I'm all set for round 7 on Monday.
I can't believe that in just over 3 weeks the chemo will be over.
Love CJ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home