Herceptin
Today I went in for my first Herpcetin only treatment. No more chemo, yeah!
It was decided, afterall, that I would try the Herceptin without the Benadryl and Hydracortisone to see what happens. Good news - no reaction. From now on when I go in every three weeks for the Herceptin I will be able to go without the premeds. Whoo hoo! What a relief.
My next appointment will be on January 26th. On this date I will also have my blood work done and have a meeting with the doctor to see how things are going.
A good day!
Next week I'll tackle radiation.
Have a good weekend, everyone.
Love CJ
It was decided, afterall, that I would try the Herceptin without the Benadryl and Hydracortisone to see what happens. Good news - no reaction. From now on when I go in every three weeks for the Herceptin I will be able to go without the premeds. Whoo hoo! What a relief.
My next appointment will be on January 26th. On this date I will also have my blood work done and have a meeting with the doctor to see how things are going.
A good day!
Next week I'll tackle radiation.
Have a good weekend, everyone.
Love CJ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home