It's All About Me

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Not much new

I haven't been writing much in my blog lately, because not much new is happening.

I have had 13 of 30 power sunbathing treatments as of today and each day is pretty much a repeat of the next. Wake up, help Sean get himself and Sydney out the door, take Sydney to daycare, go to my power sunbathing appointment, perhaps have lunch with a friend or Mom, have a nap in the afternoon, pick up Sydney......well you get the picture. Really not worth repeating THAT everyday.

My skin is getting more tanned by the minute and is getting a little more tender, but so far not too bad. I am finding that I am tiring quite easily. I'm not sure if that's because I have been having a harder time sleeping or it's because the power sunbathing is starting to catch up to me. However, power sunbathing can cause insomnia and/or fatigue, so perhaps it's both!

Tomorrow will be slightly more exciting because in addition to my power sunbathing appointment, I have to meet with two of my doctors for follow-up, have blood tests and have another Herceptin infusion (#6 of 18).

Nothing much else to say except that I'm just trucking through all of the appointments and treatments, counting down each one of them.

I'm glad I'm good at math!

Love CJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home