A Mommy Day
Today I was at home with a sick little girl.
Sydney has impetigo, a bacterial infection that causes canker sores in the throat and inside the mouth and cold sores on the lips. The poor kid had a fever for three days. That finally broke but she has no appetite and is having a hard time even eating bread. Chocolate milk and ice cream are about the only things that she can really enjoy at this point.
She started on antibiotics today and will be on them for 10 days. I am hoping that the drugs kick in soon and she is on the mend.
The only good thing about Sydney not feeling well is all of the cuddles that I get!
It is nice to have her home with me. It gives me something else to do besides think about myself. I have to admit though, that I am exhausted and will sleep well tonight. I am definitely not ready to do this full time!
Nighty night.
Love CJ
Sydney has impetigo, a bacterial infection that causes canker sores in the throat and inside the mouth and cold sores on the lips. The poor kid had a fever for three days. That finally broke but she has no appetite and is having a hard time even eating bread. Chocolate milk and ice cream are about the only things that she can really enjoy at this point.
She started on antibiotics today and will be on them for 10 days. I am hoping that the drugs kick in soon and she is on the mend.
The only good thing about Sydney not feeling well is all of the cuddles that I get!
It is nice to have her home with me. It gives me something else to do besides think about myself. I have to admit though, that I am exhausted and will sleep well tonight. I am definitely not ready to do this full time!
Nighty night.
Love CJ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home