What a Week!
Last week was a whirlwind and we are just getting back on our feet.
Sydney didn't go back to daycare until Friday. Her impetigo was pretty bad but she is doing well now. Thanks to Marilyn and Roland and Sean for taking care of Sydney on Wednesday & Thursday.
Mom moved on Wednesday & Thursday, which was exhausting. But her new apartment is shaping up nicely. Although I think I spent most of my energy on the phone with Bell Canada. Mom's phone didn't get hooked up as it should have on Thursday. Long story short she didn't have a phone until Monday at 11 am. Very frustrating!
I finally crashed on Sunday and had to spend the majority of the day in bed.
I have had 20 of 30 of my power sunbathing treatments. Only 10 more to go!
I also started on my Tamoxifen yesterday. So far, I haven't had too many side effects, although I think I am having more frequent hot flashes.
I was excited this morning when I woke up with bed head! I finally have enough hair for it to be messy in the morning. Although, all I had to do to straighten it was wet my hands and put it back into place. But it's a start.
I'm off to yoga now.
Love CJ
Sydney didn't go back to daycare until Friday. Her impetigo was pretty bad but she is doing well now. Thanks to Marilyn and Roland and Sean for taking care of Sydney on Wednesday & Thursday.
Mom moved on Wednesday & Thursday, which was exhausting. But her new apartment is shaping up nicely. Although I think I spent most of my energy on the phone with Bell Canada. Mom's phone didn't get hooked up as it should have on Thursday. Long story short she didn't have a phone until Monday at 11 am. Very frustrating!
I finally crashed on Sunday and had to spend the majority of the day in bed.
I have had 20 of 30 of my power sunbathing treatments. Only 10 more to go!
I also started on my Tamoxifen yesterday. So far, I haven't had too many side effects, although I think I am having more frequent hot flashes.
I was excited this morning when I woke up with bed head! I finally have enough hair for it to be messy in the morning. Although, all I had to do to straighten it was wet my hands and put it back into place. But it's a start.
I'm off to yoga now.
Love CJ

1 Comments:
At 8:01 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey there Weenie,
I loved reading your blog today, your sense of humour had remained unchanged and I think that is just great. I'm so proud of you for all you are accomplishing. Keep up you spirits and know that we all love you dearly and think of you all the time. The kids are anxious to see you and ask for you constantly. We all send our love and support to you, Sean, Sydney and the whole rest of the fam-damily.
I'll call you when I get back from the trip.
Love you lots,
Dawn
Post a Comment
<< Home