Good Old Canadian Weather
I have to say that I didn't miss the Canadian weather when we were away. It's freakin' cold here! Now it wasn't as warm as it usually is in San Fran this time of year, but it was much more comfortable and the sun was shining!
We all had a great trip. We were able to make it to the Monterey Bay Aquarium so Sydney could see what that was all about. Her and Daddy have been on the website for months watching all the action so it was great to be able to take her to the real place.
We also made it down to Pier 39 to see the sea lions and go on a cable car ride.
Other than that we just hung around and relaxed with Nancy and Tom and took a couple of trips to the beach to play in the sand.
Our flights home were mostly on time, but the glitch this time is that they seem to have lost our car seat. I have been fighting with United Airlines about this for the past 3 days. What a pain. I'm sure they've lost it for good. They'll have to replace it if they have, but I have to wait for the form to be sent to me so I can get things moving.
I will post a few pictures once we get them uploaded onto the computer.
A special thanks again to Nancy and Tom for making this trip possible. It was a great getaway.
As far as my health goes, I have my appetite back for the most part, but I am still very, very tired. I guess that goes with the territory.
Love CJ
We all had a great trip. We were able to make it to the Monterey Bay Aquarium so Sydney could see what that was all about. Her and Daddy have been on the website for months watching all the action so it was great to be able to take her to the real place.
We also made it down to Pier 39 to see the sea lions and go on a cable car ride.
Other than that we just hung around and relaxed with Nancy and Tom and took a couple of trips to the beach to play in the sand.
Our flights home were mostly on time, but the glitch this time is that they seem to have lost our car seat. I have been fighting with United Airlines about this for the past 3 days. What a pain. I'm sure they've lost it for good. They'll have to replace it if they have, but I have to wait for the form to be sent to me so I can get things moving.
I will post a few pictures once we get them uploaded onto the computer.
A special thanks again to Nancy and Tom for making this trip possible. It was a great getaway.
As far as my health goes, I have my appetite back for the most part, but I am still very, very tired. I guess that goes with the territory.
Love CJ

1 Comments:
At 3:29 PM,
Little Maddy said…
Dearest Colleen:
Welcome home to freaking cold Canada. I know what you mean. Dave and I always say the same thing when we return from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico every February.
We are so happy to read that you had a great time with your friends, Tom and Nancy, in San Francisco. Monterey Bay Aquarium, Pier 39 and seeing the sea lions there, and a cable car ride all sound fantastic. So does trips to the beach to play in the sand. We are glad you had a restful time as well and didn't overdo it.
We are so sorry to read that they lost your carseat for Sydney on the way home. Even though you know it will be replaced, it is a pain in the neck completing all the necessary forms to get things moving in that direction. It seems to take forever. We are glad that you are fighting for your rights, even if it is a pain in the neck. We are proud of you.
We would love to see some pictures of your trip once they have been uploaded to your computer.
We are very glad to hear that you have your appetite back, but I guess the very, very tired part is just going to take time. Hang in there sweetie. It will get better. We are saying our prayers that you will return to complete good health in as little time as possible. We love you, and you are always in our hearts, thoughts and prayers. Take care and God bless, sweetie.
All our love,
Big Dave and Little Maddy
Post a Comment
<< Home