Illness #3
Within the last 6 weeks poor Sydney has been afflicted with 3 illnesses. First impetigo, then a dose of strep throat, today......roseola infantum.
So far the roseola seems to be the least bothersome of the three. Roseola infantum is viral and starts with a high fever out of the blue. The fever is then followed-up with a lovely rash on the face and body. The good news is that now the rash has appeared she is no longer contagious.
Sean and Mom ended up with a bad cold from taking care of Sydney and I last week and this week, but hopefully we're all on the upswing now.
I didn't hear anything back in regards to the chest x-ray, so I guess no news is good news.
Love CJ
So far the roseola seems to be the least bothersome of the three. Roseola infantum is viral and starts with a high fever out of the blue. The fever is then followed-up with a lovely rash on the face and body. The good news is that now the rash has appeared she is no longer contagious.
Sean and Mom ended up with a bad cold from taking care of Sydney and I last week and this week, but hopefully we're all on the upswing now.
I didn't hear anything back in regards to the chest x-ray, so I guess no news is good news.
Love CJ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home