It's All About Me

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Done, Done & Done!

April 28th - diagnosed with Breast Cancer - bring on the treatments

June 1st - surgery - check

July 7th - December 18th - chemo - check

January 9th - February 20th - radiation - check

October 13th - October 5th - Herceptin infusions - ongoing

Tamoxifen for the next 5 years - ongoing

Done, done & done!

.....and I'm spent.

Love CJ

2 Comments:

  • At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey there,
    Just caught up on your news since returning from my trip. I am so sorry to hear the news of Nancy's passing. My heart goes out to her family, and her extended family at Wellspring, you especially. I know you didn't know her all that well, but I can somewhat identify with the bonding that you would share just by virtue of common experience. I imagine it's similar to how I feel when I hear of the death of an officer, even though I may not have known him or her well or even at all. Common threads in life bring people together, that's one of the things that makes us human I guess. I admit too that hearing of her passing does remind me of the seriousness of your cancer too, as you mentioned in your blog. Since day one of this journey I set my mind to the fact that this sucked the royal big one but that we'd all help you get through it and that in the end it was only going to be a little bump in the road of a very very long life. I still believe that, and I always will Colleen, nothing and I mean nothing, will ever take you away from me. You are my strength, my inspiration, my best friend but more than all of that you are my sister. I love you and Sean and Sydney as much as I love my own children and life itself.

    I'm glad to hear that today is the day we've all been waiting for, the last supersunbathing session. Yeah!!!! I don't know if you are allowed to use vitamin e cream or capsules, however, vit. e is very good for healing the skin and preventing scars. Maybe see what your doctor says??? I've used it on deep cuts and never got a scar. You never know, it might help speed the skin's healing.

    Well, I'm off to work for another night shift.

    Once again, you are amazing, I wish I had half your strength.

    YOU GO GIRL!!!!

    Love you and miss you terribly,

    Dawn

    oxoxoxoxox

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Woo! Hoo!!!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home