It's All About Me

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

First Haircut

I got together for coffee with my hairdresser, Silvia, today. It's been such a long time since we've caught up with each other.

When we got back to her salon, she offered to touch up my hair. So today I can say that I had my first official haircut since Sean shaved my head in August! There wasn't much to cut, mostly around the ears, but somehow she can make even this short hair into some sort of a hairstyle.

Silvia also gave me a fabulous shampoo and scalp massage. It's been so long I'd forgotten how great that feels! She does spoil me, because she would even let me pay.

Once again, if you're looking for a new hairdresser, give Silvia Santos a call at Tha Salon (519-640-6957).

Thanks, Silvia. You're the best.

Love CJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home