It's All About Me

Friday, April 06, 2007

Hello From San Francisco

We made it - finally!

Our travel day was ridiculous. Long story short - we were delayed for almost 4 hours before we even left the Detroit airport (at 7:00 p.m.). So it was a very long day with a toddler in tow. By the time she was in bed asleep here it was 3:00 a.m. our time! But we are happy to be here safely and are relaxing as was planned.

Sydney has adjusted well. Kids are more resilient that we give them credit for sometimes.

Yesterday we drove to Monterey (about 2 hours south of Half Moon Bay, where Nancy and Tom live) to take Sydney to the Monterey Aquarium. She had a blast! After 2 hours of walking around we were spent.

We are looking forward to the Easter Bunny visiting in a few days. Sydney will shirley be hopped, hopped, hopped up on lots of chocolate.

Happy Easter everyone! I hope the Easter Bunny is good to you all.

Love CJ

1 Comments:

  • At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Colleen--
    I work at the Monterey Bay Aquarium and noticed you visited. Thanks for coming, and I just wanted you to know it sounds like you've been through a rough patch of late and I'm thoroughly impressed with your blog and your enthusiasm.
    Best of good luck and good health! I have too many friends who've been through what you've written about, and every one of them is doing just fine now. Enjoy the kids! They grow up so fast.

    Hope you have a grand trip.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home