It's All About Me

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

San Francisco, Baby!

As many of you know, our little family is heading to San Francisco to visit Nancy & Tom next Tuesday. We are all very excited. Sydney keeps asking "Are we going today?". So cute.

I must mention that this trip was made possible through our generous friends (extended family, really - they are Sydney's godparents), Nancy & Tom. When I was first diagnosed they offered to "sponsor" our trip so we would have something to look forward to at the end of all of the treatments. It's been a great motivator to know that this was waiting for us "at the end of the tunnel." Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I am also so happy for Sean. If anyone deserves this break, it's him. Sean was the one who had to live with me everyday (the good and the bad), continue to work (with no vacation), pick up the slack around the house and step in as Daddy when Mommy just couldn't do it. He is my rock. I love you Pookie!

I don't mean to diminish the support that we have received from our immediate family and friends. We couldn't have done it without our entire support system. It will just be so great to get away and forget about cancer for week.

I meet with my doctor on Friday to talk about my back to work plan. More details to follow once confirmed.

Love CJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home