Ah, THAT feels better!
Last night I had my first pedicure in a year (with my partner in crime, Rosie). My feet feel fabulous. Thanks to my Mom for the gift certificate!
Since the tingling in my feet has finally subsided I figured it was time to pamper my poor little feet. And boy did they need it.
I'm now wearing this awesome nail colour called Ruby Pumps! It's soooo my favourite new thing.
On Friday I have a follow-up appointment with Dr. Logan to discuss my latest blood work and my mammogram results from last week. I'm assuming that the mammogram is clear, or I would have heard by now. All we need now is the all clear on my blood work.
Perhaps if I flash my fancy new toes I'll get some excellent news!
Love CJ
Since the tingling in my feet has finally subsided I figured it was time to pamper my poor little feet. And boy did they need it.
I'm now wearing this awesome nail colour called Ruby Pumps! It's soooo my favourite new thing.
On Friday I have a follow-up appointment with Dr. Logan to discuss my latest blood work and my mammogram results from last week. I'm assuming that the mammogram is clear, or I would have heard by now. All we need now is the all clear on my blood work.
Perhaps if I flash my fancy new toes I'll get some excellent news!
Love CJ

2 Comments:
At 3:33 PM,
Little Maddy said…
Dearest Colleen:
We are so glad to hear that the tingling in your feet has finally subsided, and that; you had a wonderful pedicure last night, thanks to your Mom. It's amazing what a positive effect pampering yourself can have. Ruby Pumps sounds awesome. Just in time for the sandal weather. You're right. If there was something wrong with your mammogram, you probably would have heard. Good luck with the results of your blood work when you see Dr. Logan tomorrow. Again, no news is usually good news. I'm sure your fancy new toes can't hurt for good news about your blood work. You know our thoughts and prayers are always with you. You are a real trooper. We admire you and love you. Take care and God bless, sweetie.
All our love,
Big Dave and Little Maddy
At 10:14 PM,
Anonymous said…
I would have talked to you more but I was stoopified by the beauty of your toes.
Scrapey-scrapey!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home