It's All About Me

Monday, May 07, 2007

Hello Everyone!

This is Colleen's Mom, Joan, better known to some people as Nana.

Since I don't have a computer, I have asked Colleen to convey the following message to you on her blog.

I would like to thank each and every one of you for the loving support you have given to my daughter, Colleen, this past year re: her breast cancer experience.

You will never know how much this has meant to me as her Mom.

Take care,
Joan

1 Comments:

  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger Little Maddy said…

    That goes without saying, Aunt Joan. We love you both so much. You were there for me when I needed support and, out of love for both you and Colleen, I have tried to be there for both of you now as best I can. You have both always been in our prayers, perhaps just moreso since Colleen was first diagnosed. We have been praying for her return to good health. We hope and pray that her white blood cell and platelet counts are coming up, and that; she is starting to feel a little more energetic. Talk to you soon. Take care and God bless. Hope you are also feeling much better from your head cold.

    All our love,

    Big Dave and Little Maddy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home