Back To Work
Mammogram - clear! Blood work - good!
Back to work - yeah!
All is good and I am headed back to work on June 4th, beginning part-time.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
Love CJ
P.S. - Happy 16th Anniversary Pookie.....thanks for hanging in with me for so long.
Back to work - yeah!
All is good and I am headed back to work on June 4th, beginning part-time.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
Love CJ
P.S. - Happy 16th Anniversary Pookie.....thanks for hanging in with me for so long.

4 Comments:
At 6:11 PM,
Kim said…
Great news. I look forward to resmuing our snalk/walks.
Kim
At 2:55 PM,
Little Maddy said…
Dearest Colleen:
We are so relieved and happy to hear that your mammogram was clear, and that; your blood work was good. I guess after what you have been through the past year, going back to work part-time, starting on June 4th, must seem thrilling. To anyone working full-time, you do realize that they wouldn't have the same attitude. Anyway, that's great. I'm happy for you. I know you have been anxious to get back to work, and I am also glad that you are easing back into it by going part-time, and not diving in, by immediately going into full-time.
Happy 16th anniversary for yesterday. Hope you got my card. Hope you and Pookie had a great anniversary. Pookie is a good guy and really loves you. Just take care of yourself and don't overdo it. Take care and God bless, sweetie. You are always in our hearts, thoughts and prayers.
All our love,
Big Dave and Little Maddy
At 4:14 PM,
Anonymous said…
Awesome news Colleen! We'll be so happy to have you and that wonderful laugh back in the office. Looking forward to it!
Hallie
At 3:14 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Colleen! I was just wondering what you are up to and how you are doing. I'm so glad I read the blog - that is terrific news. Did you ever think you would rejoice about going back to work? Put it into perspective doesn't it. Congratulations and it sounds like you're doing awesome!
Post a Comment
<< Home